American Standard Kitchen Faucets
For 140 years, American Standard has endeavored to encourage ‘beautiful living’ by creating innovative kitchen and bathroom products that promise to improve quality of life.
American Standard’s passion and expertise for plumbing stems back to 1875 when the then-named Standard Sanitary Manufacturing Company was founded. The company was responsible for some of the most innovate plumbing developments of the era: the introduction of built-in bathtubs, one-piece toilets, and faucets that spouted both hot and cold water. By 1929 the company had merged with the American Radiator Company, and subsequently earned its reputation as the largest manufacturer of bathroom faucet fixtures in the world. In 1967 the corporation took the name ‘American Standard’, of which it is still known today.
American Standard’s dedication to innovation never ceases, meaning the company is considered the leader in the North American kitchen and bathroom product market. They cater to both residential and commercial customers, and their products are distributed nationwide through wholesalers, retailers and online.
Top Selling & Highest Rated Models
American Standard Kitchen Faucet
American Standard’s rich history and ingenuity in plumbing development is reflected in the design of their products. Their kitchen sink faucets are a perfect hybrid of old and new: traditional aesthetic with modern features. Each faucet style is sleek in design, intelligent in its features, reliable and resilient.
The company also offers a limited lifetime function and finish warranty for all its faucets, meaning that if there are any defects in its performance or materials, it will be covered, so long as the original purchaser is still the owner of the faucet. However, this warranty will be void if the faucet in question is not kept in good condition.
Depending on your needs and taste, you can choose a faucet with smart features that will revolutionize your kitchen. After all, the kitchen faucet is the most-used tool in the home.
- Pull-Out Faucet: American Standard pull-out kitchen faucets are designed with the homeowner in mind. Coming in different styles and arc heights – depending on your sink size, washing needs, and kitchen interior style – they enable you to extend the spout head in all different directions which aid precision and usability.
- Pull-Down Faucet: American Standard pull-down kitchen faucets, like pull-out faucets, improve the ease and enjoyability of washing dishes. They usually have a taller arc, and the hose pulls down into the sink for a more intense spay. Better yet, they’re also available with hands-free technology and multiple spray patterns.
- Side Spray Faucet: Side spray faucets take washing dishes to the next level. Sitting adjacent to your faucet, the side spray is ready to be picked up and positioned according to your washing needs (like a shower head) and is perfect for those with large sinks.
- chevron-rightSelectFlo Faucet: SelectFlo is the ultimate smart feature for faucets, offering four different spray patterns and strengths, as well as a pause function. The spray patterns are ‘stream’, ‘spray’, ‘jet’ and ‘mist’. With all these patterns at your fingertips, you’ll be able to take control and cater your faucet to fit the task in hand. SelectFlo faucets are available with the pull-down function for ultimate ease and precision.
- chevron-rightSingle Handle Faucet: American Standard single handle kitchen faucets control the temperature and volume of the water with one lever. Their range of single handle kitchen faucets is vast, with varying arc heights, handle styles, and additional technologies.
- chevron-rightTwo Handle Faucet: Two handle kitchen faucets are similar in function to the single handle faucets but have a handle for hot water and a handle for cold water, resulting in better temperature precision.
Finding a kitchen faucet that matches your original fixtures can be tricky. Luckily, American Standard offers an impressive amount of color and material variations. So, depending on your taste, interiors and washing needs, you can buy a faucet in these colors:
- Brushed Nickel
- Estate Bronze
- Legacy Bronze
- Matte Black
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Chrome
- Polished Nickel
- Stainless Steel
Not every faucet type is available in all these colors, but most come in Polished Chrome and Stainless Steel for a sleek, modern feel. An American Standard white kitchen faucet is the least common style, so bear this in mind when planning your fixtures.
Pros of American Standard Faucets
American Standard has proved itself to be a real brand leader in the kitchen faucet market, but the pros that set it apart from other brands are as follows:
- It’s steeped in history: American Standard’s legacy over the last 140 years means it has gained unparalleled expertise and therefore has earned its reputation as a brand you can trust.
- plusWater efficient: American Standard’s faucets are branded as water efficient because their advanced technologies (pull-down, pull-out, side spray) means less water is wasted without performance being sacrificed.
- plusADA Compliant: American Standard’s bathroom fixtures are safe and easy-to-use for those with limited mobility.
For information on other brands, see www.mrkitchenfaucets.com/brands/.
Value and Price
American Standard’s faucets range in style and price to cater to all homes. At the top of the price range is the Pekoe 1-Handle Semi-Professional Kitchen Faucet for $684, which comes in a polished chrome or stainless steel finish, features a coordinating pull-out and pull-down spout and has push-button activation. It is the future of kitchen faucets.
On the other side of the price scale is the Colony PRO Bar Sink Faucet for $100 – a two handle faucet with a high-arc spout that swivels 360° for great usability. This model also comes in polished chrome and stainless steel.
Both models are sleek, easy to clean, water efficient and come with a lifetime guarantee.
Are American Standard faucets right for you?
If you’re looking to install kitchen fixtures that will change your life for the better, you should invest in a high-performing American Standard kitchen sink with faucet.
American Standard faucet reviews are overwhelmingly positive, so you can be confident that choosing a brand with a great legacy is an intelligent decision.
For further information and guidance about the choosing the right kitchen faucet for you, read more here.
Last Updated on
Last update on 2020-05-24 / Some Images from Amazon Product Advertising API