Pfister offers a huge range of beautiful faucets guaranteed to steal the heart of any homeowner looking to enhance their kitchen. Their line spans from stunning gold models with high arches to teapot-style curved neck faucets, all of which will be an interesting addition to any kitchen interior.
Pfister provides a broad spectrum of color options too, including but not limited to matte black, polished bronze, white gold and mirror chrome – there is a Pfister kitchen faucet to compliment any household.
Table of Contents
Pfister Kitchen Faucet Comparison Chart
The 6 Best Pfister Faucet Reviews
Pfister Pfirst Series Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet (G133-10SS)
- Pull out spray head allows you to switch from stream to spray with minimal effort
- Meets CALGreen criteria, allowing you to converse water usage in your home by at least 20%
- Spot resistant finish is perfect for busy homes, pets, and children
- Some users have reported that water pressure is a little low
- There is not a considerable amount of clearance compared to similar models in the market
The perfect way to upgrade your kitchen while sticking to a strict budget, this is a reliable, affordable solution to your faucet woes, and packs a serious punch.
The main advantage of this model is the pull-out spray head, which allows you greater flexibility and movability, perfect if you have a smaller kitchen of restricted space around the sink area.
This includes a toggle button, which will enable users to switch effortlessly between a steady stream of water – perfect for filling jugs, pans, and other vessels – or a spray option – ideal for rinsing dishes or cleaning larger items. This is a real benefit of the model and allows you to choose the best method and mode of water dispensing for your needs.
Eco-friendliness is another major consideration in the modern world, and this Pfister faucet also covers this concern. The design is fully compliant with CALGreen criteria, and this means that you will be able to conserve the amount of water used in your home by at least 20%, helping to save money on your water bills as well as reducing waste and helping to save the planet.
Keeping your faucet looking its best is also a simple task, with a spot-resistant meaning helping to ensure that this is the perfect choice for busy homes with grubby children, messy jobs, or even just plenty of oily fingerprints.
With just a quick wipe over, you can have your faucet looking good as new, and this can also help it to last longer. One of the only issues reported with this faucet is the lack of space and clearance compared to higher arcs and spouts on the market.
While this is an accurate criticism, it is worth noting that this is a far more affordable model, and the lower head does not affect the usability of the unit
Pfister Cagney 1-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser (F-529-7CGS)
- Slim, attractive design lends an elegant and sophisticated feel to your kitchen space
- Designed to meet all ADA requirements
- 3 modes to choose from: stream, spray and pause, giving you total control over your water flow
- High arc spout offers 360 swivels for maximum flexibility
- There are some issues with the sprayer head refusing to fully retract, resulting in a loose hose which can be frustrating
- The buttons to change from stream to spray tend to stick, and can be tricky to operate
Sleek, shiny and totally modern, this Cagney faucet is an excellent addition to any family home and is sure to fit in perfectly to a whole host of settings, interiors, and environments.
With clean lines and smooth curves, this is an attractive and versatile option that instantly upgrades the look and feel of your space; all while offering fab functionality and a host of practical benefits!
One of the major attractions of the model is the pull-out spray hose, which makes it super easy to manipulate the flow and supply of water to exactly where you need it at any given moment. The hose has a good reach and flexibility, allowing you access to the entire sink area and has the added bonus of three modes: stream, spray and pause.
This is a lifesaver if you are switching between jobs, and you can toggle from one to the other as and when required, the ‘Pause’ mode is also super useful, and can help prevent you from getting a soaking if you forget to press the right button!
The stainless steel finish is versatile and suited to any style and color of the kitchen, and has the extra advantage of being easy to wipe and keep clean, even in a hectic environment.
The single handle switch also makes this faucet incredibly easy to use; with just one push, you can control the flow and speed of the water, adjust the temperature, and turn it off after use. This is brilliant if you are busy and have our hands full during dinner. The feature also helps to streamline the whole look, making it suitable for a classy and modern kitchen space.
There are a few usability issues, mostly focusing on the spray head; in some cases, this is hard to retract, and this can be very frustrating if you are in a hurry – a disappointing negative compared to the overwhelming positives of the unit!
Pfister Pfirst Series High-Arc Kitchen Faucet (G529-PF1S)
- High arc spout allows for plenty of space and clearance above the sink, giving you plenty of room to move and work.
- Single lever handle makes changing temperature and operating the faucet fast and easy
- Covered by the Pfister warranty for extra peace of mind
- Ceramic disc valve technology helps avoid the risk of leaks
- Spray head switch can be clunky and awkward to use
- It does feel a little cheap given the high price tag, especially when compared to other offers on the market.
The simple stainless steel finish is one of the significant advantages of this faucet, and the result is a versatile, timeless design, which is sure to be an addition to almost any kitchen style. The clean lines and slim shape offer an unobtrusive faucet style which is functional and practical, while still staying stylish.
The single lever handle helps to ensure that usability is a key priority with this model, and it is easy to turn on and off, control the water flow and adjust the temperature with a single, easy-to-use action. This is perfect if you are busy and always have your hands full.
The high arc spout is also a considerable benefit and means that there is plenty of space in and around the sink, allowing clearance and access to carry out a vast range of tasks.
Accessibility is super important, and this is a model that complies fully with all ADA regulations, meaning it is suitable for all users, even if you have disabilities or additional needs, or may struggle to operate a conventional tap or lever.
As well as being super practical and attractive, it is vital that owners feel confident that they are making a worthwhile investment. Pfister helps to ensure that this is the case by using ceramic disc valve technology in their faucet, and this is designed to reduce the risk of leaks, helping to improve the longevity of the product, and ensuring you get the maximum value of money.
Though this is a model that comes in at the lower end of the price range, it is nonetheless crucial for owners to feel they have a good deal.
The fact that this is a lower budget option does have some downsides; however, some users have reported that it feels a little cheaply made when compared to other models on the market, and it can feel clunky and awkward compared to more sleek and expensive designs.
Pfister Wheaton Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet (F-529-7WHS)
- Simple, sleek design adds a touch of real elegance to your sink and is an attractive addition to your kitchen space
- Comes with a coordinating soap dispenser
- Advanced docking system allows you to replace the spray head and store it securely after use
- Dual functions will enable you to choose the method which is best for you
- Some internal components are made of plastic, and this is disappointing given the higher price tag
- Feels a little lightweight and flimsy compared to other products
With a classic shape and stainless steel finish, this is a faucet that can fit seamlessly and effortlessly into any kitchen. The slightly fluted edges and detailed decoration add a timeless feel, and this is a unit that will look as equally at home in a traditional farmhouse environment as it would in a bang up-to-date modern extravaganza.
The shiny finish adds a clean, simple look, and the matching soap dispenser allows a sense of unity and harmony, which can run through the entire space.
As well as looking great, the Wheaton faucet is designed for simplicity and includes a top-quality docking system that allows the spray head to be stored securely when not in use.
The stray head itself is super simple to use, with a dual function allowing you to switch between stream and spray with no issues – this has been designed to work for and around you.
The model is also fully compliant with ADA standards, and this means that it is suitable even if you have a disability or need a little extra assistance.
The single handle controls everything from turning the water on and off, controlling the flow, and adjusting the temperature; this is much easier than having to fiddle with various levels and taps and makes accessibility even smoother.
One of the only downsides to the model is that the internal components are mainly plastic, rather than metal or stainless steel. The Wheaton is a model that sits a little higher in the price range, and it is disappointing to see shortcuts being taken at this level. This also means that the overall feel is a bit flimsy compared to the substantial bulk you would expect of a more expensive faucet.
Pfister Ainsley Stainless Steel Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser (LF-529-7AYS)
- 16” tall faucet allows for plenty of space, making it easy to fill vessels, pots, and pans without issue
- Soft curves provide a high-quality and classy aesthetic – perfect for your home
- Flexible hose allows you total freedom in directing the flow and direction of the water
- Great value for money
- There are some issues with the sprayer remaining firmly in place between uses
- Switch to change to the spray mode tends to get stuck and be tricky to use
The full mouth and sleek curves of this Ainsley model certainly help it to stand out in a crowded market, and the smooth, clean lines will ensure that this is a welcome talking point of your kitchen.
Versatile and adaptable, this is a design that can quickly fit with any interior and helps to pull together a fresh, modern look with minimal effort.
This model is also known for its flexibility in another way; the pull-down spray head which allows you to direct and control water to wherever it is most needed – this can be a real lifesaver if you are working in a crowded kitchen or sink space, or need to fill something too tall for the sink.
The hose also allows you to flick from a continuous stream – perfect for filling pots and pans – to a full spray – ideal if you are rinsing dishes, washing vegetables or cleaning the sink. The simple touch of a button allows you to switch between both modes quickly, and this is a handy feature that gives you greater freedom while working and carrying out essential household tasks.
The single lever makes usability a dream – there is no need to try and adjust multiple taps to achieve the perfect temperature, or try to turn a faucet while juggling an armload of items! Instead, one feature does all the hard work, and this is an extra convenience.
Some users have reported some issues when it comes to getting the spray head to stick, and this is a little frustrating given the higher price tag of this faucet. This does not seem to be a universal issue, however, and may be affected by improper installation or damage to the faucet.
Pfister Arkitek Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet (LG534-LPMB)
- Attention-grabbing appearance and modern design
- Forward the only level allows for maximum convenience and usability
- Compliant with CEC water efficiency standards
- Pull out spray head allows you to access all areas of the sink.
- The spray and hose are made of plastic rather than metal; this is disappointing given the high-quality look of the rest of the faucet
- Some users have reported very low pressure when using the hot water
Instantly eye-catching and designed to be the focus of the room, this Arkiek faucet is undoubtedly a departure from the standard, run of the mill faucets!
The super modern design is designed to draw some serious attention, and this is a great way to help make your sink a real focal point in the room, allowing you to enjoy both practical functionality and a seriously stylish aesthetic at the same time. Clean lines and a bold black color means that this is a statement faucet – if you want to stand out from the crowd, this is the perfect pick.
Even better, this is far from style over substance; the Arkitek faucet has a range of extras and benefits to help make sure it works for you every time. The spout has 360-degree movement, and this is perfect is you need to redirect the water or work in a more confined space.
In addition, the pull-down spray head can wither stream as a standard faucet – perfect for filling glasses, kettles, pans or other vessels – or you can switch it up to a high-powered spray function, and this is the ideal choice for rinsing out pans or dishes, cleaning up spills or accidents, and even washing everything from a muddy dog to dirty boots if the mood takes you.
This is a faucet that can do everything you need in a busy household but doesn’t ask you to compromise on style and design. One of the only disadvantages here can be found in the hose and spray – sadly, these are made of plastic rather than the high-quality of the rest of the faucet.
This is disappointing, though it should be mentioned that this does not affect the use of the faucet. Some users have also reported low pressure, but the fact that this is a sporadic complaint and suggests that it could be an issue with the household water system rather than a problem with the faucet itself.
The Pfister brand has built its infallible reputation over 100 years in business, supplying professional grade products to customers around the globe. They became a household name in 1950 when they released their Crown Jewel line, which transformed the industry with easy self-installation, plus more controls and hose nozzles.
In 1970, they were responsible for introducing the trendy translucent faucet handles that can still be found in homes to this day. Pfister has become a worldwide name and now ships products within the US, to Canada, and to many international destinations.
They aim to offer all the latest advances in eco-friendly systems and technological breakthroughs while keeping up with design trends and making sure their products are easy to use and install. They were also the first manufacturer in the industry to introduce the lifetime warranty, guaranteeing their faucets’ finish and function for life.
In this guide, we share our Pfister faucet reviews as well as a summary of the brand’s groundbreaking innovations in the kitchen industry.
Read below and be sure to browse our best kitchen sink faucets recommendations afterward.
- Pfister has launched an exciting new development in the world of kitchen faucets: they have unveiled Xtract™, a function built into faucets that filters water before it leaves the tap. It does this twice as fast a typical faucet water filter, providing your family with great-tasting fresh tap water free from chlorine and other contaminants.
- Their React feature uses sensors so that you can turn on your tap’s flow by waving your hand within 3 inches of the faucet. This works with a battery, and your faucet will let you know when the battery is low on power by flashing a red light during use, reminding you it’s time for a replacement.
- The React sensor also uses SmartStop™ technology, automatically switching off the water after 3 minutes of inactivity, ensuring water wastage is kept to a minimum. Choose a Pfister touchless faucet for less splash and mess around your kitchen worktop plus greater water conservation.
- Pfister kitchen faucets all meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), meaning they are certifiably accessible for people with limited mobility.
- Look for the AccuDock logo for products that use an advanced docking system to lock your faucet’s spray head tightly back into place after using the extendable hose.
- Choose the SpotDefense™ finish option for your faucet. This is an attractive polished silver that will complement a variety of interiors while repelling dirt, fingerprints, and watermarks without the need to wash or wipe. Speed up your cleaning routine with this handy invention specially developed to save you time.
Pfister’s Value for Money
The price of a Pfister pull-down kitchen faucet is around $300 – a very reasonable mid-range price for a faucet of this caliber. They come with a no-leak guarantee, a 360-degree swivel spout for maximum flexibility and the brand’s Pfister Pforever Warranty® which covers the function and finish of your faucet for life.
Pfister 2 handle kitchen faucet prices begin at just $150, which come in a range of finishes and generously include a matching side spray. The side spray pulls out of its bracket and is attached to a long hose, allowing excellent maneuverability during cleaning.
Pfister’s price range extends up to $800 for its premium products. These models are intricate in design – like their ‘vintage’ styles and contemporary models – and feature the best-advanced attributes. Enjoy pull-out hoses, adjustable water flow and spray volume control with Pfister’s high-end products.
Customers are sure to find a Pfister kitchen faucet that matches any budget. As well as the latest functions the brand often throws in a complimentary matching soap dispenser included in the price.
Finding the Best Pfister Product for You
Pfister’s website offers clear navigation and filters helping you to find the perfect product for your home. You’ll see a vast array of finishes including white (which is rare among kitchen faucets), brushed nickel, and oil rubbed bronze.
Filter your options with the drop-down menu and select your faucet based on 1 handle, 2 handle, pull-down, pull-out and pot filler varieties.
You can also search by collection names and style – which includes traditional, contemporary, and ‘transitional’ (which shows in-between and unusual styles). There truly is a Pfister kitchen faucet compatible with any trend or taste.
Why Choose Pfister?
We recommend Pfister kitchen faucets to anyone in the market for a new kitchen for these reasons:
- The inclusion of filtration systems inside Pfister faucets, producing clean and safe tap water in an instant
- Premium touchless sensor functions for minimizing mess
- Automatic shut off feature to help conserve water
- A broad spectrum of gorgeous color options to suit any home
- Very reasonable pricing for luxury products
- Original designs that won’t be found anywhere else
- Lifetime product warranty, reflecting quality standards and reassuring customers that a replacement is always available should anything go wrong
- Ease of installation with simple how-to videos for each product online
- A lifetime record of excellent customer reviews
Plus much more!
See why Pfister is one of the most reliable kitchen faucet brands by comparing it to our brands on our website. Hopefully, after reading my Pfister faucet reviews I helped my your decision a little easier.
Last update on 2021-06-16 / Some Images from Amazon Product Advertising API